Microscopy offers you a lot
On this website you will find some results of my hobby obtained over the last
couple of years. It will be updated quarterly with new images and videos.
NEW, July 2021 update!
- In the main menu the heading MICRO ART has been added, which will lead you to
a video with an artistic view on microscope images.
- Under VIDEO Zooplankton, 1 new video has been added. It's about the rotifer
Trichocerca eating algae, an interesting shot.
- In the GALLERY Botany plants and trees you will find a still image of Flowering
- In the GALLERY Pathology you will find an image of a blood sample showing
- In the GALLERY Histology you will find the image Rat eye retina nerve.
- In the GALLERY Zoology insects you will see a stacked image of a Bumblebee.
Very interesting material!
You will find my publications about a broad range of subjects on the (Link) Motic
Europe blog. Many publications are available there since 2014. Updates are done
now two to four times a month.
For more of mine and other microscopy images, videos and issues visit Motic
on (Link) Instagram, or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, trough the
official website of (Link) Motic Europe
Willem Cramer, member of: