Microscopy offers you a lot
On this website you will find some results of my hobby obtained over the last
couple of years. It will be updated quarterly with new images and videos.
NEW, December 2020 update!
- Under VIDEO Zooplankton, 2 new videos have been added. It's about
the rotifer Keratella and 'Daphnia's maneuvers in the dark'.
- Under VIDEO General it is shown how sandpaper P80 looks in 3D and we zoom
in on Drosophila chromosomes.
- Under VIDEO Amoeba it's about Cochliopodiidae.
- In the GALLERY General you will find a still image (stack) of P80 sand paper.
- In the GALLERY Histology 4 images of a rat's eye are shown.
Very interesting material!
You will find my publications about a broad range of subjects on the (Link) Motic
Europe blog. Many publications are available there since 2014. Updates are done
twice a month.
For more of mine and other microscopy images, videos and issues visit Motic
on (Link) Instagram, or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, trough the
official website of (Link) Motic Europe
Willem Cramer, member of: