Microscopy offers you a lot
On this website you will find some results of my hobby obtained over the last
couple of years. It will be updated quarterly with new images and videos.
NEW, December 2021 update!
- In the main menu under the heading MICRO ART sub Micro Art, you will find an
image of a botanical coupe which has been altered by photo editing. It looks a
little bit like the earth seen from space. Just for fun.
- Under VIDEO Zooplankton, a new video has been added.
It's about Stentor amethystinus.
- Under VIDEO Amoeba, a new video has been added about Amoeba Proteus
catching Heliozoa Diplophrys, sharp images!
- Under VIDEO Phytoplankton you will find a video about Diatoms having a
- Two new images have been added in the GALLERY Botany Plants and Trees and
in GALERRY General.
An image of trichomes on a cross section of a Tillandsia dianthoidea leaf and a
detail of a Damask knife blade.
You will find my publications about a broad range of subjects on the (Link) Motic
Europe blog. Many publications are available there since 2014. Updates are now
done once a week.
For more of mine and other microscopy images, videos and issues visit Motic
on (Link) Instagram, or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, trough the
official website of (Link) Motic Europe
Willem Cramer, member of: